After surveying hundreds of our own ICM students who scored 97th percentile or higher in UCAT 2020, we found that they spent an average of 250-300 hours preparing for the UCAT. However, it wasn’t just about the amount of time they spent on preparation—how they distributed their prep time and what they did during their UCAT study were also important factors that led to their exam-day success.
And of course, poor organisation or bad time management will also affect your ability to perform your best at school/university.
To help students succeed, iCanMed has broken down 100,000 UCAT exam questions to identify the key question types that are asked every year. By analysing trends and gaining a full understanding of how the exam works, we've developed rock-solid preparation strategies and plans that enabled our iCanMed students to claim 71% OF ALL 96TH-99TH PERCENTILE RESULTS on the 2020 UCAT.
In this 2.5-hour workshop, we will be:
1. Revealing a Term 1 & 2 timeline, including weekly preparation goals, time allocations and study milestones to help keep you on track
2. Identifying the most common mistakes that cause students to waste valuable UCAT time
3. Outlining optimal methods for preparing for the UCAT (minimum time, maximum return)
4. Sitting a short mock test, followed by live step-by-step teaching of the most commonly-asked Section 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 questions
5. Explaining why most students who wait until Term 2 to start UCAT preparation have an extremely high chance of failure
iCanMed is a team of high-calibre assessment writers, coaches and interviewers, ensuring that the advice we give works at every stage of the UCAT preparation and test-taking process. Over 1,000 students have already chosen to use iCanMed to help them achieve UCAT success on the 2021-22 exam. As the thought leaders in UCAT preparation and teaching, the free workshops we offer are designed to help every candidate gain the necessary insights to achieve their best results and gain entry into their dream course.