We’ve all heard the phrase, ‘Failing to plan is planning to fail.’ However, although a lack of planning will almost guarantee failure when you seek entrance into medical/dental school, planning doesn’t necessarily ensure success either. For a plan to work, it needs to have specific characteristics: it needs to be REALISTIC, TIMELY, WELL-RESEARCHED and PERSONALISED. Since the UCAT and interview are both unique assessments that (when combined) are weighted more heavily than your child’s ATAR, extensive effort is needed to ensure that your child’s plan will achieve its intended results.
Attend this webinar to learn how to help your child receive not one, but multiple medical/dental school offers!
In this 2-hour webinar, Ray Cho (iCanMed’s educational advisor) will take you through:
1. The reasons why most students quickly lose motivation, focus and commitment in preparation
2. List of deadly assumptions, misconceptions, and misunderstandings that almost every student and parent believes in regarding effective UCAT and interview preparation
3. Why studying for the UCAT and interview the same way as school subjects is ludicrous
4. Why most students are overworking but under-developing the necessary skills to ace the UCAT and interview
5. A selection of research-based recommendations that will help your child walk on the path of UCAT and interview success without wasting any more time and energy
There is a lot at stake in your child’s final year of high school. Make sure to attend this session to learn how to support them through the rough journey ahead.
iCanMed Results: Why You Should Listen to Us!
In UCAT 2020, iCanMed students dominated the test where approximately 53% of all the students who scored 90th to 99th percentile (i.e. top 10% of ALL candidates) used the iCanMed UCAT Course to prepare. Even more impressive, approximately 71% of all the students who scored 96th to 99th percentile (i.e. top 4% of ALL candidates) were iCanMed students. iCanMed students form the overwhelming percentage of the successful candidate selected for every medical and dental program in Australasia.