Ransomware continues to dominate headlines globally and the current state of the digital economy has created perfect conditions for criminal enterprises to succeed and financial crime to flourish. Criminal groups are expected to continue in this vein, evolving their tools and finding ways to collaborate, resulting in a greater number of effective attacks.
Large scale and public cyber-attacks have riddled headlines over the past year, raising the level of concern amongst nations, corporations, insurers and banking institutions over security, crypto-related crimes and controls, and potential regulatory reform. As such, Cybercrime has the attention of both IT and FINcrime professionals looking to assess, protect and mitigate from attacks and eliminate money laundering risks.
Join us in this webinar as we discuss:
• Recent tactics of ransomware attacks, how criminal gangs are benefiting from this activity and how Financial Services are impacted
• Key lessons learnt from large-scale attacks using blockchain analytics and threat intelligence
• What controls and practices are banking institutions and compliance programs utilizing to detect and prevent attacks and such illicit funds entering the traditional banking system
• What can we expect from local and international regulations concerning crypto cybercrime?
• Recommendations to manage ransomware related cybercrime and FINcrime risks.