Cybercrime is a trillion-dollar underground economy and has surpassed drug trafficking as the number one organised crime.
Join Paul C Dwyer President of the ICTTF International Cyber Threat Task Force as we explore the underground ecosystem of cybercrime and the cyber threat landscape including:
• Identifying the main cyber threat actor groups and their motivations
• Breaking down the anatomy of cybercrime by uncovering the various stages of the cyber kill chain
• Gaining an understanding of the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP's) leveraged by the cyber threat actors
• Taking a walk through a real-life case study of a cyber bank heist and switch gears to focus on the lessons to be learnt.
• Explaining how to empower business leaders to take a top-down approach in understanding and managing cyber risk holistically across an organisation
• Outlining the holistic aspects of cyber risk from an enterprise perspective and its potential impact on the interconnected and interdependent global financial sector.
Knowledge is our key weapon against threat actors, and we highlight the key fundamental messages that leadership in the financial sector need to embrace. We conclude with key strategic messaging around how to deal with cyber risk in a collaborative way across the entire enterprise and support digital transformation, innovation, compliance and delivering on your organisation's business goals and strategy.