Interest in LogTech has skyrocketed, spurred by venture capital investments with hundreds of million invested over the last 2 years. These disruptive technologies are transforming every area of logistics services from shipping to warehousing, transportation and the last mile delivery across Asia.
In this special one hour webinar, innovators and industry experts will share their insights and most objective views on logistics technology in Asia:
- How last-mile delivery is growing in Southeast Asia by Maarten Hemmes, CEO, Carpal
- Crossborder Challenges: Orchestrate Multi-Segment Logistics Networks by Marco De Lorenzo, Co-Founder & Chief Commercial Officer, Zyllem
- Moving LogTech Sector Forward - The Case of Myanmar, Peter Novak, Chief Product Officer, Kargo
- How to drive innovation while considering ground level challenges in Asian Markets by Mradul Khandelwal, Founding Member & Vice President - Strategy and Business Development, LogiNext
The webinar and the discussions will be moderated by Max Henry, Founder & Executive Director, Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC).
Who should attend: Managers, Directors, VP’s, Heads, C-Level executives working in key functional areas like supply chain, logistics, retail, IT and innovation in Asia.
- US$ 30 for live webinar (includes the recording after the event is completed)
- Free access for GSCC Members (not a member yet? become one and access all webinars for one full year for FREE! Upgrade now at www.gscc.co/join
Prices include access to the live webinar, the possibility to ask questions directly to the speakers (during and after the presentations) and the webinar recording.
Can’t attend the live webinar? No problem, the fee include the recording and you can listen to the recorded session at any time after the event.