For both brands, merchants and retailers, the path to online orders across borders is still a bumpy one in Asia. Cross-border deliveries still mean back-office administrative headaches including still major bottleneck with the customs, unexpected duties and taxes, currency conversion issues, increasing risk of fraud and deliveries delays and more...
In this special one hour webinar, three industry experts will share their insights and most objective views on cross-border e-commerce:
- Diversity Among Southeast Asia Cross-border E-commerce Shoppers with Jeffrey Bahar, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Spire Research
- New Retail, New Logistics, New Opportunities with Stephen Leung, Senior Vice President Logistics, Lazada Crossborder
- Winning the cross-border battle: How can you expand into India? by Bryan Kam, CEO, BFM International
The webinar and the discussions will be moderated by Max Henry, Founder & Executive Director, Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC).
Who should attend: Managers, Directors, VP’s, Heads, C-Level executives working in key functional areas like supply chain, logistics, retail, e-commerce and distribution in Asia.
- US$ 30 for live webinar, US$ 20 for recording only
- Free access for GSCC Members (not a member yet? become one and access all webinars for one full year for FREE! Upgrade now at www.gscc.co/join)
Prices include access to the live webinar, the possibility to ask questions directly to the speakers (during and after the presentations), and the webinar recording.
Can’t attend the live webinar? No problem, the fee include the recording and you can listen to the recorded session at any time after the event.