Victoria’s new environment protection legislation, the General Envirionmental Duty (GED) commences on 1 July 2021. This is the most significant reform to Victoria's state’s environment protection laws and regulations in the 50 years of the Victorian Environment Protection Authority (EPA).
Greencap will be presenting on the key areas that will be impacted, including:
• How the GED will affect you
• Key aspects of where the new environmental legislation and regulations will change environmental requirements
• How you can be prepared to meet the new legislation and regulations (e.g. waste classification and handling) and where to get additional support
• Case studies of where past practices can continue, and where practices will need to change, with comprehensive examples
• Information on how Greencap can assist in supporting your business.