Learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own dough from scratch and design your own ravioli. Students will master making and rolling the dough, then filling and cooking the ravioli, perfectly paired with accompaniments.
Tools You Will Need: PASTA MACHINE - or - attachment for KitchenAid Mixer Pasta wheel and cutter
Slotted spoon or spider
large sauce pot
small sauce pot
teaspoons for filling
wooden mixing spoons
How this virtual class works: • Register for the class you want
• You will receive a confirmation email with links to a handout that has ingredients & tools needed, as well as any preparations you need to make before class starts. You will also receive your discount code to use in our online store.
• Check your internet connection by using the link provided in your confirmation email. This way, you can make sure that your computer will work for the class.
• Have fun in class!
Please Prep the Following Items Before Class Starts
Pre-measure all ingredients
Have all cookware and tools ready
Have cheese at room temperature
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• You will receive a coupon good for $5 off online purchases at gloriosos.com
• You will be emailed the link to the webinar, your virtual coupon, a link to the recipe handout, and your webinar receipt once you register.
A graduate of the world-class Culinary Institute of America, Chef Katie has spent most of her career developing recipes as well as product development. Her experience includes crafting and facilitating training sessions as well as creating innovative recipes for large corporate baking companies. When living in New York, she would spend her time in Little Italy, tasting, learning, and taking notes, learning as much as possible about the cuisine and applying that knowledge to create amazing pastries and cakes.
Baking is her specialty, and she provides Appetito with wonderful classes that range from traditional Italian cookies to mastering the different forms of polenta to making fresh pasta to perfection. Food is her life, and she loves sharing it with everyone.