Strategic Stream | In partnership with Energy Now and Empowering Pumps & Equipment
Canada’s economy is currently in chaos phase as businesses struggle with resilience and governments examine stimulus measures aimed at recovery. Since the economy has become a topic of discussion in our daily repertoire, perhaps now is the time to revisit the importance of the energy sector in Canada’s path to recovery and what must be done to bring the country together to ensure the country’s future prosperity.
Join host Dave Rutherford and panelists to answer the following:
• What’s the impact of the current COVID-19 and oil price crisis on Canada’s energy sector?
• How will this affect the Canadian economy and what will this mean in real terms for Canadians?
• How are indigenous communities affected?
• What’s the relationship between the energy sector and the manufacturing sector?
• How can Canada become a manufacturing hub post crisis?
• What will it take for Canada’s energy sector to recover? What will the new normal look like?