Social media expert Grant Crowell will be presenting a live video webinar, “Disclose That! An online marketer’s guide to the FTC’s new .disclosure rules and recommendations,” Wednesday, March 27th at 11 am (Central Time Zone); and joined by attorneys Sara Hawkins and Gordon Firemark. This session will teach content marketers, digital advertisers, and social media professionals about the most important things they should know about the FTC’s disclosure updates and how they apply across all digital channels including mobile, social media networks, websites and blogsites, and online video.
This event is free and open to the public. Attendees will also be able to use the chat room to submit their questions and comments for live discussion.
Attendees will also learn:
• What updates have been made since the 2000 report, including in social media, advertising, and video.
• Why disclosure is essential for digital marketers and other professionals involved in the digital space.
• Biggest myths and misconceptions digital marketers have about disclosure
• Real-life examples, consequences, and punishments for failing to follow disclosure laws.
• What questions remain unanswered by the FTC
• Tips for best practices with disclosure for building trust with your audience.
For any questions about this event, please contact Grant Crowell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224.223.2789.