Healthy blood pressure is one of the most studied topics of the previous century and is the goal to avoid unwanted effects on the blood vessel, brain, heart, and kidneys. It is important to provide safe and effective interventions to support healthy blood pressure in both the short-term and long-term. This webinar will discuss diagnostic criteria and classifications, summarize relevant pathophysiology, and review safe and effective botanical interventions for the cardiovascular system.*
The botanicals discussed will include Crataegus spp, Hibiscus sabdariffa, Rauwolfia serpentina, and Taraxacum officinale.
This webinar is for healthcare professionals and students only.
CE Information - This webinar will offer the following:
• 1.0 credit of Naturopathic Continuing Education by The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians for NDs.
• 1.0 credit of Continuing Professional Education by PACE for DCs.
• To receive CE credit, you must attend the live event and register using DC or ND credentials.
• Eligible for NDs in the U.S. only. DCs, see below for eligible locations accepting PACE credit.
• After attending the live event, you will receive your CE certificate via email within 3-4 weeks.
PACE is Accepted in the Following Locations:
Alaska, Connecticut, Colorado, District of Columbia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Puerto Rico, Nova Scotia
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This webinar and/or products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.