Emerging evidence suggests the existence of multiple pathways mediating bidirectional communication (crosstalk) between organ systems. Heart-brain correlation is an important component of Traditional Chinese practices about the theory of zang-fu organs, which is still valuable for integrative clinical practice. Increasing evidence supports the close association between the heart-brain axis, central autonomic nerve network and cardiovascular health, as well as the extensive regulative effects of integrative interventions on the heart-brain axis, functional connectivity of the brain, automatic nerve activities, and cardiac functions. Physiology and practical applications will be discussed.*
This webinar is for healthcare professionals and students only.
CE Information - This webinar will offer the following:
• 1.0 credit of Naturopathic Continuing Education by The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians for NDs.
• 1.0 Continuing Education credit by The Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists℠ , the certifying board of the American Nutrition Association (ANA), for the Certified Nutrition Specialist®. (Pending approval)
• To receive CE credit, you must attend the live event and register using CNS or ND credentials.
• Eligible for CNSs and NDs in the U.S. only.
• After attending the live event, you will receive your CE certificate via email within 3-4 weeks.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This webinar and/or products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.