Fertility is a clinical concern for approximately 1 in 6 couples in North America. Advances in assisted reproductive technologies have significantly evolved and current advances only provide small marginal gains. The last frontier in optimizing pregnancy rates and live birth rates depends on optimizing the health of the individual. The evidence in this field has been growing exponentially in the last 7 years, and this session will cover some of the most important recent updates in diet and fertility.*
This webinar is for healthcare professionals and students only.
CE Information - This webinar will offer the following:
• 1.0 credit of Naturopathic Continuing Education by The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians for NDs.
• 1.0 credit of Continuing Professional Education by PACE for DCs.
• 1.0 Continuing Education credit by The Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists℠ , the certifying board of the American Nutrition Association (ANA), for the Certified Nutrition Specialist®.
• To receive CE credit, you must attend the live event and register using CNS, DC, or ND credentials.
• Eligible for NDs and CNSs in the U.S. only. DCs, see below for eligible locations accepting PACE credit.
• After attending the live event, you will receive your CE certificate via email within 3-4 weeks.
PACE is Accepted in the Following Locations:
Alaska, Connecticut, Colorado, District of Columbia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Puerto Rico, Nova Scotia
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This webinar and/or products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.