Botanicals offer multiple actions for effective herbal tools when managing the many contributing factors for seasonal immune needs. Using botanicals to address immune response, address antigen load, repair the mucosal tissues, restore and rebalance the immune system and endocrine systems. Discuss the use of specific botanicals, herbal preparations, and applications. Botanicals include turmeric, nettle, green tea, milk thistle, astragalus root, garlic and more.*
This webinar is for healthcare professionals and students only.
CE Information - This webinar will offer the following:
• 1.0 credit of Naturopathic Continuing Education by The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians for NDs.
• 1.0 credit of Continuing Professional Education by PACE for DCs.
• To receive CE credit, you must attend the live event and register using DC or ND credentials.
• Eligible for NDs in the U.S. only. DCs, see below for eligible locations accepting PACE credit.
• After attending the live event, you will receive your CE certificate via email within 3-4 weeks.
PACE is Accepted in the Following Locations:
Alaska, Connecticut, Colorado, District of Columbia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Puerto Rico, Nova Scotia
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This webinar and/or products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.