Explore four members of the highly aromatic Mint family; Holy Basil, Lemon balm, Rosemary, and Spearmint. Review traditional medicinal and culinary uses for each and examine modern science and clinical research to gain insight into the magic of these plants and how to use them in clinical practice. Recipes, dosage and herbal preparations included for use in your clinic.
This webinar is for healthcare professionals and students only.
This webinar will offer the following:
• 1.0 credit of Naturopathic Continuing Education by The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians for NDs
• 1.0 credit of Continuing Professional Education by PACE for DCs
• 1.0 continuing education credit for the Certified Nutrition Specialist® by The Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists℠, the certifying board of the American Nutrition Association (ANA)
• To receive CE credit, you must attend the live event and register using CNS, DC or ND credentials.
• Eligible for CNSs and NDs in the U.S. only. DCs, see below for eligible locations accepting PACE credit.
• After attending the live event, you will receive your CE certificate via email within 3-4 weeks.
PACE is Accepted in the Following Locations:
Alaska, Connecticut, Colorado, District of Columbia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Puerto Rico, Nova Scotia
DCs - Please verify this topic is accepted in your jurisdiction.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This webinar and/or products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.