This presentation will provide an overview of current understandings regarding diet, specific dietary interventions for health optimization for breast thrivers. The presentation will also highlight foundational evidence-based nutrient and botanical agents including Green tea, Coriolus mushroom, Lavender, Panax quinquefolius, and Black cohosh.*
This webinar is for healthcare professionals and students only.
CE Information - This webinar will offer the following:
• 1.0 credit of Naturopathic Continuing Education by The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians for NDs.
• 1.0 credit of Continuing Professional Education by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics for RDs/DTRs.
• 1.0 Continuing Education credit by The Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists℠ , the certifying board of the American Nutrition Association (ANA), for the Certified Nutrition Specialist®. (Pending approval)
• To receive CE credit, you must attend the live event and register using CNS, ND, or RD/DTR credentials.
• Eligible for those in the U.S. only.
• After attending the live event, you will receive your CE certificate via email within 2-3 weeks.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This webinar and/or products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.