The objective of this training course is to review the modular instrumentation and controls (I&C) engineering and design requirements and methods. We will review the I&C differences between traditional stick-built Designs vs. modular Designs and what I&C considerations are required for modular Designs. The methods introduced in the modular execution and design training program will complement and enhance the Construction Industry Institute (CII) best practice for industrial modularization.
Each course will be online, and instructor led. The training course is intended to be interactive with class discussion and online questions/brainstorming that will reinforce the learnings.
Participants of this workshop should leave with an understanding of the following:
• Collaboration methods for I&C engineering and design
• I&C design development for modular designs
• The modular I&C design differences compared to traditional stick-built designs
• The I&C engineering and design requirements for modular designs
Duration: 4 Hrs
• Module Management
• Engineering Management
• Control System and Instrumentation Engineering and Design Discipline