The objective of this training course is to review modular layout requirements and methods. We will also review the piping engineering and design requirements and considerations. The methods introduced in the modular execution and design training program will complement and enhance the Construction Industry Institute (CII) best practice for industrial modularization.
Each course will be online, and instructor led. The training course is intended to be interactive with class discussion and online questions/brainstorming that will reinforce the learnings.
Participants of this workshop should leave with an understanding of the following:
• Layout methods used for a modular design
• Access and egress methods for a modular design
• Operation and maintenance considerations in a modular design
Duration: 4 Hrs
• Project Management
• Module Management
• Engineering Management
• Process Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering and Design
• Piping Engineering and Design
• Civil/Structural/Architectural (CSA) Engineering and Design
• Electrical Engineering and Design
• Control System and Instrumentation Engineering and Design
• Health Safety Environmental (HSE)
Note: We will need a minimum number of registrants to proceed with this course. If we do not achieve the minimum number of registrants we may need to reschedule or cancel the course.