The objective of this training course is to review project execution requirements for modular projects and the main differences to traditional stick-built executions. We will review the differences between traditional stick-built executions vs. modular executions and designs and what project execution considerations are required for modular executions. The methods introduced in the modular execution and design training program will complement and enhance the Construction Industry Institute (CII) best practice for industrial modularization.
Each course will be online, and instructor led. The training course is intended to be interactive with class discussion and online questions/brainstorming that will reinforce the learnings.
Participants of this workshop should leave with an understanding of the following:
• The differences in execution between traditional, stick-built approach versus modular execution approach
• Methods and requirements for a successful modular project execution
• The main modular execution risks and mitigation strategies
Duration: 6 Hrs (excludes a 1 hr lunch)
• Project Directors / Management / Engineers
• Module Management
• Project Controls Management
• Engineering Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Construction Management
• Office Management (Optional)
o Business Development