The objective of this training course is to introduce participants to industrial modular execution and design approaches. We will review the module types and categories, transportation variations and the benefits of modularization. The methods introduced in the modular execution and design training program will complement and enhance the Construction Industry Institute (CII) best practice for industrial modularization.
Each course will be online, and instructor led. The training course is intended to be interactive with class discussion and online questions/brainstorming that will reinforce the learnings.
Participants of this workshop should leave with an understanding of the following:
• Benefits to a modular execution and design
• Different module types and categories
• Different module transportation methods
Knowledge Level: Introductory
• Project Directors / Management / Engineers
• Module Management
• Project Controls Disciplines
• Engineering and Design Disciplines
• Supply Chain Disciplines
• Construction Management
• Office Management (Optional)
o Discipline Managers
o Business Development