There’s never been a better time to pursue your passion for health and wellness by becoming a Certified Health Coach. Earning your Certification before the end of the year will prepare you to meet the New Year’s resolution demand in early 2022.
Before starting your health coaching journey, be sure you know the key pieces of information about the industry, career opportunities, and what to look for in a reputable training program.
We will cover these topics and more with your host Dominique Hodgin, Executive Director of Education. There will be an opportunity to ask your questions during the live Q&A portion of the session.
- Why there is an urgent and growing need for Health Coaches now
- Current industry standards, accreditations, and approvals
- What knowledge, skills, and tools top-trained Health Coaches need
- Why a science-backed, holistic approach that considers the whole person is best
- What makes DSWI’s experiential training different
- How our specialty courses will set you apart from others
- Why gaining your credential from our respected institution means more opportunities and access to unique resources within a thriving alumni community
- How the personalized support you will gain during and after graduation will equip you to reach your unique goals
- Where to find inspiring coach success stories highlighting the many ways you can use your Health Coach Certification
- Interactive Q&A
Wed, Dec 1, 2021 · 12:00 PM
Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Duration: 1 hour
Who can attend
Anyone with the event link can attend
Dial-in available? (listen only)
Please register for this Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Hosted By Dr. Sears Wellness Institute
Dr. Sears Wellness Institute Informational Health Coach Webinars