Part II in my series - "Bloggers Share Their Secrets: Image Transfers Made Easy" -- BONUS FEATURE: How to enlarge images via tile printing.
* Smooth piece of scrap wood (painted or plain)--you can make a sign if you wish for the holiday. Maybe you can personalize a wooden cutting board for display.
* Martha Stewart Transfer paper
- or -
* Oil Pastels (Crayola is fine)
* Piece of printer paper with an image of your choice printed on the front.
* A Paint Sharpie in a contrasting color against your wood.
* A ball point pen (colored red)