You’ve heard podcasts are hot again. But how do you launch one?
Podcasting is experiencing a resurgence, with an increase in American podcast listeners, connected cars, the launch of podcast divisions by traditional media outlets such as WNYC and the rise of networks such as Podcast One, Radiotopia and Panoply.
Find out how to join the movement and maximize your audience in this training that will tell you everything you need to know to get started in podcasting. We’ll show you how to equip a studio where you can produce professional-caliber audio with minimal investment. Learn tricks for developing, capturing and editing the content of your podcast. Find out which networks your podcast should be on to attract your audience and learn the basics of social media marketing.
- The Minimalist Podcast Pro: A list of the essential technology and software you’ll need to launch your podcast on the cheap.
Who should take this training:
- Journalists wanting to add a podcast for their audience
- Bloggers and content marketers wanting to break into podcasting
- Business owners wishing to use podcasting to market their business
- Anyone with an interest in starting a podcast
About the Instructor:
Megan Calcote has produced multiple podcasts including “Educating Geeks,” which reaches 7,000 listeners annually, and the "How to Cover Money Podcast" for the Donald W. Reynolds National Center for Business Journalism at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University. She also formerly managed social media for the the Reynolds Center. In addition to podcasting and social media, Calcote also is also an experienced events planner.