If you work in a digital role (in a newsroom, design agency, tech company, you name it), you are an internet super-user. Translation: you have a lot to learn about how your content is consumed. On the Post Graphics team, we aim to track and test something new on every project and have gained valuable insight from usability testing, A/B testing and custom analytics code — including what doesn’t work.
In this training, you’ll learn:
• Basic principles of A/B testing and custom analytics
• Storytelling and user experience lessons learned
• How to run your own user test in less than two hours
1. Usability testing set-up guide
2. Sample usability testing script
3. Recommended reading list
Who should take this training:
Reporters and designers looking to learn from their audiences and increase engagement in their stories. (Yes, I said reporters! Testing isn’t just for visual folks). You don’t need to know how to write code or work for a large organization to learn from this training.