During this one-hour training, you will learn how to craft an entrepreneurial framework for your own journalism venture, and find ways to potentially earn money from it. The course will help you to identify needs and opportunities in your area, develop scalable solutions to those problems and implement them. This training is presented in partnership with the Donald W. Reynolds National Center for Business Journalism.
What you’ll learn from this training:
- How to identify a challenge within journalism that could lead to an entrepreneurial solution
- An entrepreneurial framework to tackle the challenge
- The importance of leadership positioning
- How to form a board of advisors
- What is needed to seek funding
- An entrepreneurial framework
Who should take this training:
This course is geared towards journalists who are interested in learning about or becoming entrepreneurs
Journalists, freelance Journalists and students of journalism will benefit
Note: If you can't attend the live session, you can still register and see the archived video and ask questions of the instructor. Registration for BigMarker is required.