People have always trusted people more than brands, and the aggregate reach of a company’s employees is generally 10X that of their branded social media channels. This “dynamic” time is a golden opportunity to help your employees, executives, and sales staff develop their online authority. These various forms of employee advocacy are one of the most cost effective ways to connect with your customers, generate leads, and build your brand.
After this session, you'll be able:
- Understand the practical business case for employee advocacy
- Use a roadmap for launching a ""people focused” social media program
- Enact social content strategy best practices for executives, employees, and social selling
- Identify relevant software tools and how they work
- Come up with ideas for steps you can take today to get started