To access the recording of this webinar visit: https://ondemand.criskacademy.com/p/work-life-balance-increasing-your-productivity-and-health-in-a-stressful-workplace/
Finding a way to balance work responsibilities with home life and personal needs is increasingly more difficult in this fast paced world. You have demands and expectations at work and in your home life. If you are like most people, you are challenged to do both well, and often feel like you are letting yourself and others down.
In this discussion with Dr. Kathy Gruver, we explore ways to decrease stress at the office while making healthier choice at home to increase your productivity and health.
- What to look for to see if you are stressed.
- Explore how stress is affecting our health and work life.
- Discover ways to eliminate the stress response in a matter of moments using the breath or a simple mini meditation.
- Learn a mindfulness technique that places you back in the present moment to truly enjoy your time at home and increase focus at the office.
- Practice incorporating all of your senses to go on vacation when every you need it. No matter where you are.
Dr. Kathy Gruver is an internationally recognized speaker and motivational powerhouse. She will move you with her passionate storytelling, provide you with actionable tools, and leave you empowered to change your life. Gruver has written 7 books, which have earned 12 awards, and has presented on 4 continents, 3 cruise ships, and a handful of islands.
Dr. Gruver speaks on topics such as transforming your corporate and organizational culture, enhancing communication, creating true leadership with practical presence, decreasing stress, personal and professional growth, and building a powerful team.
Kathy helped develop a stress reduction program for the US military and has studied mind/body medicine at the famed Benson-Henry Institute for Mind/Body Medicine at Harvard. Dr. Gruver is an award-winning author, health practitioner, PhD, and two-time TEDx speaker, and is the host of the national TV series, The Alternative Medicine Cabinet. She has been studying psychology and human behavior her entire life.
You can learn more about Dr. Gruver at: http://www.kathygruver.com/
Field: Personal Development
Delivery Method: Group
CPE Hours: 1.0