Fraud impacts every person and every organization. Regardless of size, structure, geography, or demographics, every organization is subject to fraud ... and in many organizations management expects internal audit to catch fraud.
There are three major categories of fraud. Do you know what they are?
There are three things that when present increase the likelihood of fraud. Do you know what they are?
There are different types of fraud and some have a much bigger impact on organizations. Do you know what they are?
In this discussion, Lynn Fountain and Jason Mefford will review information on the top fraud schemes by focusing on the three categories, and evaluate the most common schemes by industry.
This will help you know where best to focus your fraud efforts in your organization.
- Explore top fraud schemes per the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Explore top corruption schemes.
- Explore top financial statement schemes.
- Explore top asset misappropriation schemes.
- Identify industries who suffer the highest number of frauds.
- Identify industries who suffer the highest median loss due to frauds.
Delivery Method: Group
CPE Hours: 1.0
Check out all of Lynn's course on cRisk Academy at: https://ondemand.criskacademy.com/courses/author/658984