Lots of people are talking about using data analytics in internal audit, but many audit shops are still not taking advantage of the opportunities. Learn how you can start implementing data analytics in your team so you can:
- Anticipate Needs - Optimize the experience with the Audit Committee.
- Mitigating Risk & Fraud - Deliver optimum levels of fraud prevention and overall organisational security.
- Improving Operations - Improve field operations, productivity, and efficiency.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Non-techy discussion about AI vs machine learning vs bots vs analytics vs any other buzz word
- Why data analytics still isn't really working in audit and what to do about it
- Seeing the data in dashboards
- Data analytic tools (including free ones)
We are joined by subject matter expert Trent Russell of Greenskies Analytics. You can learn more at: GreenskiesAnalytics.com
Delivery Method: Group
CPE Hours: 1.0