Please join the Business & People Strategy Consulting Group, Friday December 15, 2017 at 11:00AM, for its free live webinar series event “5th Annual California Labor Law Update”.
Dr. Carlyle Rogers, JD, PsyD, President and CEO of BPSC, will be hosting this popular event that provides California employers with critical information about new and revised state and federal labor laws.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
• Looking Back at Key Laws From 2017
• Local and State Minimum Wage Requirements for 2018
• Use of Job Applicant Salary History
• Expansion of the CA Fair Pay Act
• Immigration Worker Protection Act
• CA Ban-the-Box
• Parental Leave Act
• Workplace Retaliation
• Anti-Harassment Training
• Human Trafficking Notices
• Construction Contractor Liability
Be sure to register for your spot early, as this event fills up fast.