The inner child is the part of your psyche that still retains its innocence, creativity, awe, and wonder towards life. We were all once children, and still have that child dwelling within us. The inner child lives within the unconscious/subconscious parts of our minds. As adults, we become unaware of this integral part of our psyche and this lack of consciousness as it relates to our own inner child is precisely where so many behavioural, emotional and relationship difficulties stem from.
Why it’s important to connect with your inner child…
When we are disconnected from our inner child, we feel lethargic, bored, stuck, unhappy, and empty. Most mental disorders and destructive behavioural patterns such as self-sabotage are related to our inner child feeling unheard or unseen. Reconnecting with our inner child, creates lasting emotions of excitement, vigour, happiness and an overall feeling of inspiration.
Signs that your inner child is wounded…
- In the deepest part of me, I feel that there’s something wrong with me or that I am not enough
- I often experience anxiety whenever I have to do something new
- I’m a people pleaser and tend to lack a strong identity.
- I’m a rebel. I feel more alive when I’m in conflict with others.
- I tend to hold onto things and have trouble letting go
- I feel guilty standing up for myself.
- I constantly criticise myself for being inadequate.
- I am overly critical of others and quickly find fault in their behaviour
- I’m rigid and perfectionistic. I often feel the need to be an overachiever.
- I have trouble starting or finishing things.
- I’m ashamed of expressing strong emotions such as sadness, anger, jealousy and hurt.
- I find it difficult to communicate my feelings or thoughts with others
- My deepest fear is being abandoned and I’ll do anything to hold onto a relationship.
- I struggle to say “no.”
- I often try to avoid conflict
In this interactive and engaging webinar, we will take you through an inner child exercise that allows you to not only meet your inner child but also communicate with him/her.
Through building this connection, you will be able to live more authentically and tap into your gut feelings or intuition more frequently. Connecting with your inner child allows you to face your emotions head on and find the root cause of these without suppressing or pretending that the emotions don’t exist.
Over time you will find that by listening to your inner child and trusting your gut that life will flow more easily and effortlessly and you will have a renewed sense of joy and fulfilment.
Register for this live webinar today. There will be a replay for 48 hours after the live.
I’m a trained mindset coach with a specialisation in with sex, love and relationships. I’ve also been trained to help clients move through their trauma with somatic therapy.
I’m passionate about spirituality, psychology, personal development, neuro-science and wholistic healing. It is my life’s work to help individuals uncover their truest potential for happiness and joy.
In my individual practice, I’ve helped hundreds of women on their business & self discovery journey to create more fulfilling lives through my content, coaching sessions, workshops and freebies.
And I’m confident that I CAN HELP YOU TOO!
I became a Certified Professional Coach in 2016 and have since coached hundreds of people around the world.
My passion has always been in the areas of personal development, health and well-being. I am an avid proponent and practitioner of intermittent and block fasting, eating very clean, and taking time daily for spiritual work.
I am a 'practice what you preach' kind of person and take it upon myself to constantly learn new tools and techniques to help myself and the clients I serve.
In 2020, Kristen and I joined forces to leverage each of our skillsets and backgrounds with a focus on mindset and other areas including business development, sales, health & wellness.