During the webinar, attendees will learn:
Highlights of key code changes, such as:
• Sickle-Cell Disorders
• Immunodeficiency Status
• Cytokine Release Syndrome
• Withdrawal Syndrome in Substance Use and Abuse
• Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak
• Neonatal Cerebral Infarction
• Hepatic Fibrosis
• Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of synthetic narcotics
• New Z codes and External cause of morbidity and mortality codes
We can only accept credit card payments and no refunds will be processed.
Please make sure you are registering for the correct webinar.
1 hour AAPC
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU. Can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC and CPMS for continuing education units.
1 hour AHIMA
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
If you can't attend on the live date, an on-demand link will be provided post-webinar.
Webinar sponsored by: 3M