With ecommerce sales at an all-time high, retailers can expect increased online traffic to continue all year. Now is the time to refine the strategies you’ll need to be successful. With that in mind, CommerceNext begins our 2021 weekly webinar series by examining how to use the gifting commerce lessons we learned in 2020 to crush it in 2021. We’ll be discussing topics like:
• Gifting trends to watch for in 2021.
• Pre-COVID and COVID-era consumer gifting behavior around specific holidays (Mother’s Day, Q4 Holidays, Valentine’s Day, etc.)
• How different demographic groups reacted (and adapted) to the pandemic “new normal” and how to capitalize on the gifting economy in 2021.
• How to make purchasing/shipping/pick-up options a brand differentiator.
• Reducing return rates and cutting outbound shipping costs.
• Sucharita Kodali, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
• Alvaro De la Rocha, VP Marketing, Bespoke Post
• Melissa Spencer Barnes, CMO, Trade Coffee
• John Grech, Head of Retail Partnerships, Loop Commerce
• Moderated by: Allan Dick, Co-Founder, CommerceNext
Sponsored by: Loop Commerce, a Synchrony solution
Photo by Pixabay from Pexels