Is the new COVID world different for women in pharmacy?
Wed, Jul 29, 2020
at 7:30 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
COVID has brought huge changes to our professional and personal lives. As pharmacy became the front line for patients during the peak of lockdown, many pharmacists have been shouldering much greater responsibilities and concerns for themselves and their families. The added pressures for those with caring responsibilities such as home schooling or being unable to see loved ones has created significant stress and challenge. For some they are concerned about the impact that these changes may have on their work life with an employers reviewing normal working practices.
In conversation with Reena Barai, NPA Board member and pharmacy owner together with other speakers to be confirmed we will discuss some of those challenges and share experiences of how to cope and prosper in this new environment.
From this webinar, you will learn:
1. New ways to manage changes
2. Listening to the experiences of others on the front line of pharmacy
3. understanding that organisations such as NAWP can provide a forum for views and driving change
4.Recognition that you are not alone in the challenges that you face
Should you have difficulties viewing the live webinar please try the following in order:
• Refresh your web page
• Exit the webinar and re-join
• Try a different browser
• Try dialling in to listen with a phone - UK Dial-In number: +44 (0) 1793 250421