How to re-define your pharmacy business within 6 months?
Thu, Jun 11, 2020
at 8:15 PM
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
With over 9000 pharmacies in the UK and over 90% of people in the England able to access a pharmacy by foot within 20 minutes, community pharmacy is an untapped resource waiting to be utilised.
However, with the ever rising cost of healthcare and an ageing population with disease, the NHS has a vision to offer quality healthcare with efficiencies. Sadly, this has resulted in funding cuts to community pharmacy leaving some pharmacies no longer sustainable with the current contract.
However, if pharmacies were to re-define their business and offer a range of private and government led services they would not only benefit patient care but become a viable business that continues to grow, innovate and excel.
At the end of this webinar attendees should be able to:
- Explain the vision and aims of the NHS
- Explain how pharmacy can in sync itself with the vision of the NHS
- Identify gaps within the healthcare market
- Develop and implement new business ideas which will ensure the business is sustainable and profitable
- Explain why they need to up-skill and identify individual learning needs
Faheem is a highly experienced pharmacist, cosmetic and laser expert with over 10 years of experience. He has gone on to set up his chain of pharmacies in england. His passion for education, laser and cosmetic dermatology led him to set up his...