Emerging markets like Myanmar can be challenging to companies with China-centric supply chains. Unique requirements surface due to infrastructure, local customs and regulations, and cultural difference.
Myanmar is challenging, but not impossible. Confirming you have addressed all the necessary components required to launch successful operations in Myanmar requires planning, but is achievable.
Vital and difficult questions must be asked, answered and confirmed strategically for companies to execute their operations in Myanmar.
Join our panel of industry experts, moderated by Max Henry, Founder & Executive Director, Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC) to discuss:
- Supply chain and logistics challenges in Myanmar
- Legal framework in setting up sourcing, manufacturing and logistics operations
- Integrating your Myanmar's supply chain into your global strategy
- Supply chain disruptions and risk management in Myanmar
- Developing and implementing effective retail & distribution strategy
Confirmed speakers include:
- Priyanshu Goyal, Country Head, Marico South East Asia
- John Farrell, Director, JF Interactive Business Communication
- Than Htut Nyo, Managing Director, Phaung Phaung Logistics & Technologies
Who should attend: CXO, VPs, Directors, Managers and Heads of Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, and Operations as well as CFOs in Asia.
- US$ 40 for live webinar (includes the recording after the event is completed)
- Free access for GSCC Members (not a member yet? become one and access all webinars for one full year for FREE! Upgrade now at www.gscc.co/join)
Price include access to the live webinar, the possibility to ask questions directly to the speakers (during and after the presentations) and the webinar recording.
Can’t attend the live webinar? No problem, the fee include the recording and you can listen to the recorded session at any time after the event.