For many companies in Asia, indirect/services account for one-third of every purchasing dollar spent. And yet, few companies have standardized procedures specifically designed for the complexities of services procurement. Often, the result is excessive costs, drawn-out purchasing cycle times, and inconsistent workflow procedures.
Many companies have started to realize the inefficiencies in their indirect procurement and they are now increasingly targeting business services as an area for cost cutting. Learn how leading-edge companies who are bringing a degree of professionalism to define and manage this category eventually uncover a gold mine of potential savings.
This unique webinar is where you can find out how to cut costs and achieve organizational excellence from strategic sourcing to spend management initiatives, with proven strategies from your peers real-life lessons.
Featuring all new speakers and case studies, best practices and the latest updates within the indirect procurement role, this forum is an event you cannot miss!
Confirmed speakers include:
- R.Murali Murali Raman, Country Procurement Manager, BlueScope
- Soo Shing, Global Procurement Support Manager, Schlumberger
- Dr. Leong Yuen Yoong, Partner, WAYY Consulting
- Yoga Chandriga, Information Technology Procurement Manager, AS White Global
- speakers to be confirmed
Who should attend: CXO, VPs, Directors, Managers and Heads of Indirect Procurement/Purchasing, Strategic and Global Sourcing, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management, and Supply Chain Management in Asia.
- US$ 40 for live webinar (includes the recording after the event is completed)
- Free access for GSCC Members (not a member yet? become one and access all webinars for one full year for FREE! Upgrade now at www.gscc.co/join)
Price include access to the live webinar, the possibility to ask questions directly to the speakers (during and after the presentations) and the webinar recording.
Can’t attend the live webinar? No problem, the fee include the recording and you can listen to the recorded session at any time after the event.