The webinar series were developed to address the need for continuing education of supply chain, logistics and procurement professionals across Asia and internationally.
Presenters for these webinars will be industry professionals who are selected for their expertise and experience in Asia. They will be sharing their knowledge and best practices in the sphere of supply chain management and cover the latest and most critical issues surrounding Asia's supply chain in a vendor neutral manner.
- Jerry Bendiner, Founder & Managing Partner, Technologix Decision Sciences
- Ruud Vossebeld, Director Business Development, INFORM GmbH
- more speakers will be confirmed soon...
The webinar and the discussion will be moderated by Max Henry, Founder & Executive Director of the Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC).
Who should attend: CXO, VPs, Directors, Managers and Heads of Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, and Operations as well as CFOs in Asia.
- US$ 40 for live webinar (includes the recording after the event is completed)
- Free access for GSCC Members (not a member yet? become one and access all webinars for one full year for FREE! Upgrade now at www.gscc.co/join)
Prices include access to the live webinar, the possibility to ask questions directly to the speakers (during and after the presentations) and the webinar recording.
Can’t attend the live webinar? No problem, the fee include the recording and you can listen to the recorded session at any time after the event.
If you have experience or expertise in network or inventory optimization in Asia, come forward and become a speaker, email us at email@example.com