Have you or a colleague ever used an incorrect AutoCAD or Revit template? Spent too much time searching or trying to decipher which is the latest version of a document? Or worse! Made changes to, or shared the wrong version of a file?
As the last few months unraveled, we were all reminded that collaboration, standards and structured processes are vital to successful project delivery amidst the chaos of team members working from home and from different physical locations.
During this presentation, we will share with you the most common drawing and document control issues brought up by customers during consultancy mandates and demonstrate how Graitec’s Opentree redefines processes and automates manual, but important tasks for a consistent approach and more efficiency in non-billable activities such as:
• Searching on drawings and documents
• Naming files correctly and applying status codes
• Complying to a standard such as BS EN ISO 19650
• Managing E-mails
• Approval process with revision control
• Saving as PDF or IFC
• Issuing information externally and keeping a record
• Uploading to common data environments