"APEX Retail: To Catch a Thief" produced by TalkLP is a virtual mindshare Thursday, December 3, presenting vital information to ensure loss prevention practitioners of all retail environments including grocers, c-stores, and restaurants, are catching their thieves without risking their organization's brand or bottom lines and ultimately their own careers.
Check out this value-packed agenda:
• Unpacking Unconscious Bias: Making Diversity & Inclusion More Than Just Words presented by James Fripp, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Office, YUM! Brands and Steven Antoine, Chief Security Officer, YUM! Brands
• Catching THE Inside Man, John Brocar, CFE, CFI, Director with Ryan Fraud and Forensic Recovery, LLC
• The LP Investigator’s Favorite Tools to Catch a Thief presented by Melissa Allgood, CFI, Director of Loss Prevention, Universal Studios Hollywood, Jordan Rivchun, MBA, Leader, Retail Solutions and Strategy & Business Development, Hanwha Techwin America, Ryan Clevenger, Director of Loss Prevention, Albertsons / Safeway
• Organized Retail Crime Doesn’t Take a Holiday: Be ready
• Liability: Protecting your investigation and your brand presented by Carey Jones, Vice President of Loss Prevention, Administration, Compliance Officer, Visionworks of America
• False Confessions: Why should LP leaders care? presented Dr. Brian Cutler