Register now and pay by credit card with the button above. Registration fee is £234 (inclusive of VAT)
OR please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to pay by invoice, and BFI will register you.
There are companies who may not survive the current global Covid-19 pandemic; everyone is operating in uncharted waters. Drawing lessons from the SARS and Avian Flu outbreaks, BFI’s unique 22nd pandemic management event for employers is now available virtually and combines the necessary medical, HR, risk mitigation, legal and operational elements into a robust management plan.
This critical briefing will give employers the real facts and figures, ensuring your organisation revises and implements practical and workable business continuity and contingency plans. We'll also examine the components of a legal and up to date employment law policy to include furlough, sick leave and absenteeism, quarantine and communications as affected by a global pandemic outbreak.
Experts will also address the crucial elements of communication and briefing during a pandemic as well as give key medical updates and government plans to ensure your organisation can implement a robust recovery policy.
Online Conference Highlights:
* Up-to-the minute expert advice on the latest developments in law, policy, directives and best practice
* All the world-class information and speakers featured in previous events, but in a safe format accessible from your device
* Revised programme to address specific Covid-19 challenges as they are happening
* Shorter format to suit the new working day; safely and easily accessible content
* Direct access to experts to have your questions answered live
* Virtual networking with your peers facing the same challenges - make sure you discover what colleagues are doing and which strategies work best
Feedback from our 21st Pandemic Planning Conference, March 2020:
"Lots of practical takeaways and invaluable advice. Excellent Day" - Head of Thought Leadership, BCI
"Interesting and relevant. If still a lot of unknowns" - Head of Health and Safety, Muller UK and Ireland LLP
"Very interesting, well-qualified speakers" - UK Business Continuity Manager, Telefonica
"Good flow from different areas of expertise" - Group Safety Director, FirstGroup PLC
"Good speakers, good content, very useful at this time either now or to stop what we do" - EHS Advisor, Lucozade Ribena Suntory
"Excellent speakers, well-run event" - Crisis Simulation Director, YUDU Sentinel
"Very credible and useful advice." - Business Manager, Hampshire Trust Bank