Have you tried to get the attention of a journalist lately? Reporters and editors are under unprecedented pressure to produce, while at the same time thoughtfully evaluating scores of pitch letters they receive every day. It’s no wonder PR professionals are frustrated. Cutting through the noise has never been harder, but some PR pros manage to do it consistently. That’s because they ease the journalist’s burden by anticipating needs, smoothing the path to sources and building a relationship of trust. Find out what they do right and what too many PR pros still do wrong.
This webinar draws on the experience of a 30-year veteran of business journalism to teach you how to become a trusted ally. You’ll learn:
• Why discouraging coverage can actually result in more and better coverage
• How to provide background and color information that simplifies the reporter’s job
• Why graphics matter, and why you’re missing out if you don’t provide them
• Best and worst practices for conducting executive interviews
• How to craft a pitch letter that gets noticed
This free 30-minute Biznology® webinar will show you how to better represent your clients and build lasting relationships with journalists that ensure you’ll get a receptive conversation.
Special presentation sponsored by BarnRaisers, GaggleAMP, Gerris Corp, MountainTop Data, Paul Gillin Communications, and SoloSegment
By registering for this webinar, you’ll receive occasional emails about upcoming events. You may unsubscribe at any time.