As companies struggle to embrace the new norms of social distancing and remote work, Roadside Development CEO Richard Lake warns that COVID-19 will not just impact certain development pipelines or asset classes. It's a chain reaction that will hurt every facet of the CRE community unless developers, retailers, contractors and lenders come together to do their part.
But how can developers work to stay connected to their tenants, partners and residents in times of social distancing?
In this week's Virtual Town Hall, we sit down with Roadside Development Co-founder Richard Lake to discuss the following:
- What is Roadside Development doing to support their retail tenants right now?
- What steps has Roadside taken to help residents feel safe, and healthy, while living in their buildings?
- What do extra sanitation steps mean for property management budgets?
- Was the Stimulus bill enough for CRE companies, and should Congress do more?
- What are the expectations for DC's development pipeline, including Roadside's City Ridge project?
Can't make it? Don't worry! Each webinar will be recorded and available on Bisnow's website after the live event.
Richard Lake is a Founding Principal of Roadside Development. Roadside was formed 20 years ago as a Washington, DC-based development company, focused on the creation of retail and mixeduse environments. Roadside has become one of the leading...