It's safe to say that JBG Smith has been in the CRE spotlight since late 2018. Since the publicly-traded REIT brought Amazon to National Landing, JBG Smith has been seen as a CRE thought-leader throughout the DC region.
But is all of that attention necessarily good, particularly in times of crisis?
Join this webinar with JBG Smith CEO Matt Kelly to hear his thoughts on what it takes to efficiently run a large company well within the public eye. We'll cover the following -
1. How have you been working to help retail tenants and office tenants that have been struggling through this crisis?
2. What are your policies to address the needs of your apartment residents and what else are you doing for your residential properties?
3. How are you navigating this as a company and helping your employees get through this period?
4. Have your ongoing construction projects been impacted by the coronavirus?
5. What particular benefits and challenges does being a public company present, given the recent volatility in the markets, and how are you handling those challenges?
Can’t attend live? You should still register! We’ll be sending out the recording to all registrants.
Matt Kelly is the CEO of JBG SMITH and a member of the board of trustees. Prior to the formation of JBG SMITH, Matt served as a Managing Partner of the JBG Companies and a member of the firm's Executive Committee and Investment Committee. He...
President of Commercial Banking, Sr. EVP, EagleBank
Mr. Marquez, Sr. EVP and President of Commercial Banking joined the Company in August 2011. Mr. Marquez has over 29 years of experience in the banking industry. Prior to joining EagleBank, he established the real estate lending franchise for HSBC...