Historically speaking, we are in a period of relatively low taxes, but given the recent $1.9 trillion stimulus package and Biden's proposed infrastructure plan, taxes are likely to go up.
In this webinar, we will cover:
* Where are we right now, and how did we get here?
* Where could we go from here? Could your taxes be on the way up?
* What can you do to help protect yourself and minimize the tax bite?
* Various strategies to minimize and defer taxes in retirement.
* Steps you must take to determine which strategy is best for you and your family.
You should attend this webinar if:
* More than 40% of your investment portfolio is in qualified retirement plans such at 401ks, 403bs, TSP, Simple Plan, SEP or Traditional IRAs.
* Your estimated Required Minimum Distributions account for more than 30% of your retirement income needs.
* You want to pass more of your estate to your heirs and minimize their tax bill.
* You simply want to learn how to defer and reduce paying more taxes in the future.
You have more options than you may think. Let us help you take back control.
If you rather speak directly with the presenter about your questions and concerns? Schedule a 30-minute, complimentary zoom meeting by clicking https://calendly.com/jimmusgrave/30min-call.