Come and join us and our expert partners from Vanguard, SEI Investments and Ninety One for a digital event you won’t want to miss.
You’ll hear our partners sharing their expert views on the macro-economic issues shaping investment markets in 2022. We’ll also announce exciting developments about our technology and our already Gold-rated Defaqto service, to give you and your clients even more value.
We look forward to welcoming you. Click on the link above to complete your registration today.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. When will I receive instructions on how to join the event?
Once you have registered for the event, you will receive a confirmation email, which includes a link to join the event. If you do not receive the link within a few minutes please check your junk folder.
2. Will I receive a reminder of instructions on how to join the event?
Closer to the event, you will receive a reminder on how to join the event. These details can also be found in the calendar link within your confirmation email. We’d advise you to sign into the event five minutes before it begins.
3. Can I join the event from my laptop, mobile or tablet?
Yes, you can join the event via your laptop, mobile or tablet. For the best possible experience, we would advise you join via your laptop. We do not recommend viewing the event in Safari on an iPhone.
4. Which web browser should I use to access this event?
We recommend using Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
5. Can I cancel my registration if I can no longer make it?
If you can no longer make VitalityInvest digital event, please let us know by emailing email@example.com, we will then cancel your registration to this event.
6. My colleague would like to attend but didn’t receive the invite.
Please forward the invitation to your colleague and ask them to register for the event as you have done.
7. Can I watch the event after it has taken place?
If you can’t join the event on the day, we will be sharing a link to watch the event at a later stage. Keep an eye out for our post-event communications.
8. Will I get CPD points for attending the event?
Dependent on your role, this VitalityInvest digital event and industry commentary may qualify as unstructured CPD.