Bring objective monitoring to one of the most subjective areas of IT
Every IT department suffers; the constant tirade of end-users with frustrations around their experience. Perhaps their device is slow, their connection poor, or access to a particular service is unreliable. Whatever the variant, experience issues are notoriously difficult to diagnose and replicate. Determining if a problem actually exists or if it is down to user error is the biggest challenge.
From the user perspective, it’s a frustrating cycle requiring substantial amounts of time to demonstrate the issue, and often leads to an unresolved dead-end.
What if there was a solution?
Join us for this episode of Let's talk Data UK! to learn about user experience monitoring; an objective and low-impact measure of all aspects of the end-user experience. We’ll be joined by colleagues at Lakeside, a leading user-experience monitoring solution.
- How to improve outcomes for end-users and reduce support load on IT teams
- How to access detailed but intelligent information on user experience
- How to roll back to a point-in-time, when the issue occurred
- How real-time monitoring can automatically identify and proactively deal with issues
- A live demo of user-experience software
Let’s talk Data! UK brings you cutting-edge insights on the hottest topics in enterprise IT.
Tailored specifically for a UK audience, these live, interactive sessions will be fronted by leading minds from the UK and beyond, and cover the latest developments, trends and technologies that are driving enterprise IT strategies today.