Would your organisation survive 21 days offline?
That’s the average length of time it takes a business to begin operating again after a cyber-attack.
Your organisation’s backup is your company’s last line of defence in the event of a cyber-attack – it’s your company’s insurance to get back online and operating. Adding layers of security defence to your organisation’s IT environment, not only increases your backup’s efficiency; but stops them reaching it at all.
Does your current backup solution offer immutability? Is it completely external to your organisation? When was the last time you tested it? Was everything there?
Using a third party provider to back up your data means it remains off-site and out of reach. This is BaaS from Proact – business continuity through security.
Whether you’re at an adoption, deployment or optimization stage of your solution, Proact can help ensure your backup is as effective as you need it to be.
Join us as our panel of experts from Proact are joined by specialists in backup and security to help you optimise your backup solution:
- Understand how approaches to backup have changed to combat security issues
- Explore the NCSC guidelines and making actionable decisions
- Learn how incorporating layers of defence will keep your organisation secure
- Discover how to identify your most business-critical systems for P1 recovery
- Find out the importance of testing your backup solution frequently
- Gain insight on how to build a recovery strategy