Recently, the World Health Organization mentioned telehealth as the most essential services in strengthening the response of healthcare to the COVID-19 pandemic, and more so when social distance has become important to fight the disease.
Over the years, Telehealth has emerged out as the buzzword that signifies the technological transition, which has penetrated the healthcare ecosystem.
In light of the coronavirus outbreak, it has become important for healthcare professionals to understand the nuances and recently notified guidelines of telehealth and implement them to fight the disease and treat patients through technology.
In this direction, we have organized a live webinar titled “Demystifying recently notified Telemedicine Practice Guidelines and deployment of Telehealth in the management of COVID-19”, featuring the expert in the field, Dr, K. Ganapathy,Director, Apollo Telemedicine Networking Foundation and Director, Apollo Tele Health Services.
Takeaways from the Webinar!
1. The basics of telehealth and how healthcare facilities are using it to treat patients
2. The technique of monitoring patients from the command center
3. Tips on assisting on-site doctors and nurses in treating the patients
4. Leveraging technology to help doctors and nurses triage the infected patients
5. The role of telehealth in mitigating the risk to healthcare professionals by minimizing face-to-face interaction with patients
6. How telehealth bridges the gap of skilled doctors at a distant healthcare facility
7. Other guidelines pertaining to telehealth
8. Interactive Q&A session with the expert