Given the market volatility caused by geopolitical tension, macroeconomic, and other factors - Capital Pool Companies (CPCs) represent an increasingly attractive alternative for companies seeking to go public.
But what should you be aware of when preparing a client for a CPC transaction? And what are the key steps in the planning journey?
Join this free industry session hosted by Canadian Lawyer as subject matter experts from Computershare are joined by guest speakers from BLG and the TSX Venture Exchange to share a birds-eye view of the process, associated challenges to be aware of, and the necessary tools to be best prepared.
Don’t miss essential insights on emerging trends.
Sign up now and learn about:
• The history of the CPC program and the role of advisors
• Tools to prepare your client for a successful transaction
• Key points in the planning process
• Listing a CPC program/CPC readiness
• An overview of qualifying transactions
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com